Tuesday, October 2, 2012

another designs for Berrybenka..

Yes! This is another designs for Berrybenka.com
We made many different designs for the site and most of them is sold out.
Lucky you that these designs are available... for now. 
Another new designs are on it's way and will be coming out soon this month.
^.^




Featured..
Our designer was being featured on Berrybenka.com last week.
She had an interview about La delle Clothing's history and concept.
For details about the interview, click here.


Keep stylish girls!!


xoxo la delle

2 comments:

  1. I really like the fact that I found this blog of philadelphia women's wear. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely pleased with Mr Pedro Loan service and your suggestions have helped me get a very good home loan deal. I would be pleased to recommend your services to my friends here looking for a loan.”
    Don't go anywhere else if you are looking for a loan. Mr Pedro is the best. I highly recommend his services. The best I have ever had the pleasure to work with was his low rate loan. ”
    This is Mr Pedro Contact just in case anyone here is looking for a loan.
    Whatsapp: +18632310632. & Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete